11th Annual Festival of Trees
Friday, December 4, 2020
4:00pm to 8:00pm
Rivermill at Dover Landing
Tickets to attend this event will be available soon!
Check back for updates.
The Festival of Trees will feature over 30 trees elaborately decorated by local businesses and organizations to be auctioned and raffled off. The event will also include outdoor entertainment, refreshments, and more!Important Note for Covid-19: The The Greater Dover Chamber of Commerce takes the health and safety of our community seriously. In order to offer this holiday event in a safe and enjoyable format, we have made several modifications to this year's event:
- Limiting on the number of attendees in the facility at any given time to ensure social distancing. This limit will be in accordance with the state and local mandates and guidelines for Covid-19.
- Face masks will be required to be worn by each person in the venue.
- Complimentary hand sanitizer will be available.
- If our area sees a significant increase in cases, this event will be shifted to a virtual format.
- Offering select trees in a virtual-only auction to give those less comfortable attending in-person events a way to participate. If you are interested in sponsoring a virtual-only tree, please contact Morgan (email@example.com) to learn more.
Take Home A Tree!
All trees on display are available to take home through purchase in the auction or by winning a raffle.
Getting Your Tree Home
Tree winners are responsible for transporting their tree home. All trees must be removed from the Rivermill the night of the event by 9:00pm.
Tree Home Delivery
Calling All Cargo will deliver your tree for a fee of $30 (Dover only). Trees will be wrapped, stored and delivered to your home on Saturday, December 5.
Paying for Your Tree
Upon winning a tree, payment and delivery arrangements can be made at the Check Out Table. Payment can be made by cash, credit or check.
Sponsor a Tree!
Tree sponsorship is $55 for Chamber members and $75 for nonmembers. The Chamber will provide the tree and tree stand. Tree sponsors provide all of the decorations, promotional items, and "swag" (gift cards, concert tickets, toys, etc.), all to be auctioned off at the end of the night.
Reach out to Morgan Faustino at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 742-2218 to inquire about how your organization can sponsor a tree!