Please attend the first community summit focusing on mental health and suicide prevention in our schools, our homes, our businesses and our community. Summit attendees include a cross section of community members including first responders, school personnel, therapists, business leaders and community influencers.
- 9:00-10:30am, A Guided Discussion To:
- Establish a common definition of mental health and mental illness.
- Define stigma. What does stigma mean to you?
- What are the issues (target areas) in relation to mental health, mental illness and stigma that need to be focused on first as a community?
- 10:45am-12:00pm, Begin framework to educate the school community and community at-large, using SMART goals. Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely. Your awareness, input and perspective is very important.
- Year 1-Who are we targeting?
- Per target area, what is our message, and what are the avenues/means to deliver the message?
- What marker will we use to measure the campaigns' effectiveness?