2022 Spring Laser Regatta is Saturday, June 4! High Tide @ 5:07
Registration 12:00 Noon
Skippers’ Meeting 1:00
1. RULES: The Racing Rules of Sailing (RRS) the Laser Class Rules (ILCA) the NA Masters Rules, this Notice of Race (NOR), the Sailing Instructions (SI) as issued, and any amendments.
2. CLASS: Laser Standard, Laser Radial. No measurements will be taken. All sail in one fleet.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to all ages.
Registrations: Noon Hilton Park
Skipper’s Meeting: 1:00 PM
Awards, BBQ and Adult Beverages at Great Bay Yacht Club on Wentworth Terrace following the last race
5. ENTRY: Registration officials will be on site at Hilton Park for your convenience by registration time and the Skippers Meeting will be held at the park. The entry fee of $40 can be paid in cash or by check, please make sure you register BEFORE the Skippers meeting.
6. SAILING INSTRUCTIONS: Available the Skippers’ Meeting
7. SCORING: Low Point Scoring as per RRS Appendix A. There will be one discard after 5 completed races.
8. RACING AREA: Launch at the State of NH ramp at Hilton Park and race upstream in the designated area.
9. COURSES: Windward-leeward, triangle or a combination of the two.
10. AWARDS: First through Fifth
11. LOCATION: from Portsmouth NH: Take Exit 6 and follow map below to get to Boston Harbor/ Dover Point Road which parallels the highway on the south side and drive under the highway to get to Hilton Park. Use the designated Parking area and grass lawns. From west and north of Dover, take a route that will get you on Boston Harbor and Dover Point Road