Making a plan to start your own business?
Looking to get back to basics in order to grow?
If you answered "yes", then the Entrepreneur Academy is for you!
The Entrepreneur Academy consists of four, two-hour strategy sessions presented by expert panelists and experienced leaders dedicated to helping you start and grow your business.
The TD Bank Entrepreneur Academy 2019 will be held on April 2, April 16, and April 30 at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital Conference Center.
"Be A Successful Entrepreneur Today"
Confirmed series panelists include:
- Participate in speed networking to connect with local leaders in the business community
- Be inspired through stories shared by experienced entrepreneurs
- Embark on the next chapter of your business with the resources and connections make in the Academy
- Warren Daniel, Seacoast Regional Director, NH Small Business Development Center
- Chris Duffy, Business Advisor, Regional Economic Development Center
- Allen Gould, TD Bank
- Jim Horne, President, Beacon Business Advantage Inc.
- Abby Sykas Karoutas Attorney, Wyskiel, Boc, Tillinghast & Bolduc
- Beverly Hodsdon, President & Founder, Joyce Design Solutions LLC
- Rebecca Johnson, Owner, The Flower Room
- Tom Levasseur, President, The Beacon Retirement Group
Confirmed series mentors include:
- Greta Johansson, NH District Director, US Small Business Administration
- Sarah Lord, Co-Owner, Top Knots Co-Working
- Chris Guerette, Owner, Lickee's & Chewy's Candies & Creamery
- Josh Hynes, Owner, Tokens Taproom, Stronghold Barbershop, and Best of Times Barbershop