Making a plan to start your own business?
Looking to get back to basics in order to grow?
If you answered "yes", then the Entrepreneur Academy is for you!
The Entrepreneur Academy consists of four, two-hour strategy sessions presented by expert panelists and experienced leaders dedicated to helping you start and grow your business.
The TD Bank Entrepreneur Academy 2019 will be held on April 2, April 16, and April 30.
"Select The Right Advisors"
Confirmed series panelists include:
- Learn what questions to ask and what to look for in trusted advisors
- Discuss how to organize your advisory team to work best for you
- Gain insight directly from a local CPA, banker, lawyer and marketer
Confirmed series mentors include:
- Warren Daniel, Seacoast Regional Director, NH Small Business Development Center
- Chris Duffy, Business Advisor, Regional Economic Development Center
- Allen Gould, TD Bank
- Jim Horne, President, Beacon Business Advantage Inc.
- Abby Sykas Karoutas, Attorney, Wyskiel, Boc, Tillinghast & Bolduc
- Beverly Hodsdon, President & Founder, Joyce Design Solutions LLC
- Rebecca Johnson, Owner, The Flower Room
- Tom Levasseur, President, The Beacon Retirement Group
- Greta Johansson, NH District Director, US Small Business Administration
- Mike and Julie Carlton, Owners, Calling All Cargo Moving & Storage
- Emmett Soldati, Owner, Teatotaller
- Sarah Lord, Co-Owner, Top Knots Co-Working
- Chris Guerette, Owner, Lickee's & Chewy's Candies & Creamery
- Josh Hynes, Owner, Tokens Taproom, Stronghold Bardbershop, and Best of Times Barbershop