Making a plan to start your own business?
Looking to get back to basics in order to grow?
If you answered "yes", then the Entrepreneur Academy is for you!
The Entrepreneur Academy consists of three, two-hour strategy sessions presented by expert panelists and experienced leaders dedicated to helping you start and grow your business.
The TD Bank Entrepreneur Academy 2017 will be held on May 2, May 9, and May 17 at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital Conference Center.
"Grow Your Idea"
"Select The Right Advisors"
- Build camaraderie with fellow classmates through a fun icebreaker activity
- Review information, advice and strategies on starting a new venture
- Receive resources and support to develop goals for growing your business
"Be A Successful Entrepreneur Today"
- Learn what questions to ask and what to look for in trusted advisors
- Discuss how to organize your advisory team to work best for you
- Gain insight directly from a local CPA, banker, lawyer and marketer
Confirmed series panelists include:
- Participate in speed networking to connect with local leaders in the business community
- Be inspired through stories shared by experienced entrepreneurs
- Embark on the next chapter of your business with the resources and connections made in the Academy
Confirmed series mentors include:
- Greta Johansson, Executive Director, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Warren Daniel, Seacoast Regional Director NH Small Business Development Center
- Chris Duffy, Business Advisor, Regional Economic Development Center
- Jim Horne, President, Beacon Business Advantage Inc.
- Diane Lewis, VP & Small Business RM, TD Bank
- Sean O'Connell, Director & Shareholder, Shaheen & Gordon, P.A.
- Beverly Hodsdon, President & Founder, Joyce Design Solutions LLC
- Court Klein, CPA, Howe, Riley & Howe PLLC
- Tom Levasseur, Principal Owner, The Beacon Retirement Group
- Dave Boynton, Founder, 7th Settlement
- Mike Carlton, President, Calling All Cargo
- Delise West, President, Human Resource Partners
- Lisa Keslar, Owner, Keslar Insurance Agency
- Rebecca Johnson, Owner, The Flower Room
- Emmett Soldati, Owner & Founder, Teatotaller