BUSINESS OPEN HOUSE: BEACON & BLUE'S "Summer Edition"
Blue Latitudes & The Beacon Retirement Group welcome Chamber members to its monthly Business Open House event. Bring plenty of business cards and enjoy an evening of networking with friends and colleagues.
The event will feature a raffle with proceeds benefiting Zebra Crossings
Past Items included:
- $100 Gift Card to Blue Latitudes donated by Relyco
- $100 Gift Card to Roost donated by Relyco
- $250 Gift Card donated by D.F. Richard
- $250 Gift Card donated by First Seacoast Bank
- $150 Gift Card to NH Liquor and Wine Outlet donated by Profile Bank
- Original Framed Photograph ($250 Value) donated by The Beacon Retirement Group
- Matted Print donated by MG Print & Promotions
- 4 "Grown-Up Mini-Golf at the Museum" Tickets donated by Children's Museum of NH
- 4 "Family Mini-Golf at the Museum" Tickets donated by Children's Museum of NH
- Red Sox Tickets donated by Holy Rosary Credit Union
- $50 Lens Doctor Gift Certificate donated by Lens Doctor
- Two Celtics Tickets (Friday March 27 Game) donated by Newburyport Bank
- Two $50 Gift Cards donated by Blue Latitudes
- Harvey's Gift Card and box of Maple Squares donated by Harvey's Bakery & Coffee Shop
- Framed 1977 Bird's Eye View of Dover donated by RSP Studio Custom Framing
Attendees may enter the drawing with 1 ticket for $10; 3 tickets for $25.
If interested in donating an item to the raffle, please contact Tom Levasseur, The Beacon Retirement Group, at 603-682-7747.