2018 UNH Project Management ConferenceName: 2018 UNH Project Management ConferenceDate: June 15, 2018Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM EDTWebsite: https://training.unh.edu/UNHPMC2018Event Description:
Keeping up with the latest tools, trends, and strategies is essential for project management professionals to lead effectively and efficiently. Continue to develop the critical technical skills you need to succeed in today's workplace at the annual UNH Project Management Conference.
Whether you are new to a project or a veteran project leader, this conference will provide value to any manager, stakeholder or team member, regardless of industry or area of expertise. Consisting of multiple presentations from industry experts, this event will give you the confidence and energy to perform better in your role on any project team.
Confirmed Conference Speakers Include:
- Steve Lundquist, PMP, M.Sc. | Senior Manager of Program Management | Elbit Systems of America
- Kathleen Koson, PMP | Senior Project Managers | HighLiner Foods
- Pamela Oberg, PMP | Portfolio Manager | Measured Progress
- John P. Tansey, MBA, PMP | Principal PMP | PM Partnership
- Dagmar Vlahos | Senior Process Engineer | UNH Project Management Office
- Steve Musica | Senior Consultant | Lean East
- George Cookman, MBA, PMP | Senior Consultant | Lean East
Enrollment fee includes admission to the conference, relevant conference materials, on-site parking, breakfast, and lunch.