New Hampshire Federal Credit Union offers FREE financial education webinars for your employees!
There are many sobering statistics relating to consumer debt and the spending and savings habits of Americans. Did you know…
- 70% of the population lives paycheck to paycheck and the average person spends $1.33 for every $1 he/she earns
- More than 40% of the population could not come up with $1,000 in the event of an emergency, regardless of their income level
- The average car payment in 2019 was $550 with a 6-year term and those numbers rise every year.
- In the first quarter of 2020, Americans had $893 billion in total credit card debt.
- Thanks to COVID-19’s impact, more people than ever report they have used their credit cards to pay bills or to put food on the table
At New Hampshire Federal Credit Union, we provide financial education and services, including free one-on-one coaching. We are here so people can make financial decisions with positive impacts on their lives now and everyday forward. We want to deliver our FREE Financial Education to your employees (currently webinars because of COVID-19)! We have a full lineup of topics – here are just a few:
Get out of the Paycheck to Paycheck Lifestyle
Get a Grip on Your Credit & Improve Your Score
Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover
Retirement in 8 Easy Steps
Getting Your Finances Back on Track Post COVID 19.
You tell us the topic and the time and date you want the webinar. We take care of the rest! Let us partner with you on this important, no-cost employee benefit.
For more information, call us at (603) 224-7731, x330, or email us at email@example.com . Check out our video for more details: https://www.gotostage.com/channel/ae18e81a51a04655bbf22ccce7eec585/recording/746d9488141343b79e4930b9e1fd18aa/watch?source=CHANNEL