Bedrock Gardens welcomes all to their 2020 season
LEE, NH – Bedrock Gardens, 19 High Road, Lee, NH 03861-6202, bedrockgardens.org, welcomes all to their 2020 season with expanded hours and parking, a redesigned gateway entrance and enhanced visitor facilities. This emerging public garden integrates unusual botanical specimens and unique sculpture into an inspiring landscape journey.
Starting May 2, the garden is open for public visitation Tuesday through Friday and the first and third weekends May through October from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• May 1st: Members-Only Opening and May Day Festivities
• May 2nd: Grand Re-Opening Day – General public
• May 30: Gala Farm to Table Celebration
• June 6th: Plant Something NH plantsomethingnh.org and Pollinator Fair
• July 18 & 19: Biodiversity Weekend with The Caterpillar Lab thecaterpillarlab.org
• August 1st: Members Day (bring a friend for free)
• August 2nd: Lee Day (free admission for Lee residents w/proof of residency)
• September 19: Threads, a Farm and Garden Textile Fair
• October 10th, 11th, 12th: The Fairy and Hobbit House Festival Fundraiser
There will be daily garden tours, and art tours as posted. See the website, bedrockgardens.org, for details of more offerings as they are arranged.
The gateway entrance was partially supported by the Stanley Smith Horticultural Trust, Cabot Family Charitable Trust, Geoffrey E. Clark and Martha Fuller Clark Fund, and Eldredge Lumber/Atlantic Design Center for grants and gifts in kind, Architect Eric E. Flanders, Landscape Architect Robbi Woodburn and hundreds of donors. In addition, a 6-person touring cart was donated by Katie and Douglas Wheeler of Durham, NH with support from Kingston Karts, 276 Calef Highway, Epping, NH.
Grab your new 2020 calendar and plan your spring, summer and fall with some time in a garden the Boston Globe describes as "one of the most beautiful and intriguing landscapes in New Hampshire."