Dover Public Library Reopening June 22
The Dover Public Library is excited to announce it will be opening the doors on Monday, June 22nd. However, if you are still uncomfortable visiting the building, they will continue to offer their Pickup Service on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10 a.m. to noon and 4 to 6 p.m. Check out the web site at library.dover.nh.gov for more information.
This is what the reopening will look like:
1. The Library will be open Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2. The 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. time slot will be reserved for elderly or medically vulnerable patrons.
3. If you have symptoms of COVID-19, including fever or cough, please do not enter the building.
4. We kindly request that patrons wear masks. If you do not have one, you will be provided with a disposable one.
5. 22 patrons will be allowed in the building at a time and of those 22 – 8 will be allowed in the Children’s Room.
6. The parking lot door, near the Children’s Room, will be designated as the entrance door, and the front door will be the exit. This does not apply to patrons in need of the elevator, or families exiting the Children’s Room.
7. Patrons will be allotted 1 hour to be in the building to give computer users enough time to get their work completed. However, we appreciate patrons keeping their visits as short as possible.
8. Please follow all social distancing protocols. There will be decals on the floor denoting 6 foot spacing at service desks.
9. Please no food and drink in the building due to the fact that patrons would need to remove their masks to consume.
10. Please return all materials in our outside book drops. They will be putting all books into quarantine for 3 days and checking them in on the 4th day.
11. Hand sanitizer will be available at all service desks.
12. The DVD collection has been relocated into the Lecture Hall to allow for more spacious browsing.
The Library appreciates your patience during this time of uncertainty, and they look forward to seeing all of you! If you have any questions please call at 516-6050 or email at email@example.com.