Garrison Players Arts Center announces their board of directors for the 2020-2021 season:
- President Megan Davenport Karas
- Secretary Barbara Dunnington
- Treasurer Greg Turcotte
- Building Director Tom Dunnington
- Fundraising Director Elizabeth Worboys Burr
- Marketing Director Denise McDonough
- Outreach Director Carol Bitov
- Production Director Kevin Collins
- Youth Education Director Bianca Pietro
- Past President Jim Mastro
- At Large: Janet Glazier, Gwendolyn Goguelet, Joyce Goldstein, Tim Young
The Garrison Players recently held outdoor performances for their youth production of Annie Jr., sponsored by Liberty Mutual. Youth Education is also offering a slate of virtual classes this Fall, for ages six to 19. For more information, please visit https://www.garrisonplayers.org/youth-ed-classes-and-camps. They have chosen to close their building until at least early 2021.
Garrison Players Arts Center (GPAC) is a nonprofit, volunteer-based community theatre group dedicated to enriching the cultural life of the area by presenting high-quality theatrical performances geared for family audiences. Established in 1953, the players encourage people of all ages to enjoy and participate in the many facets of the performing arts, and to help maintain the Garrison Players Arts Center. For more information about auditions, shows or GPAC, visit the website at www.garrisonplayers.org.