DOVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE WELCOMES THE HALL AT GREAT FALLS
DOVER, NH – The Dover Chamber was pleased to welcome The Hall at Great Falls with a traditional ribbon cutting ceremony.
The Hall at Great Falls, named after is rich prominent history, was originally built in 1828 as a meeting hall for the First Congregational Church of Great Falls. Nearly 200 years later, the building is now used as a function hall for weddings, business meetings/retreats, and other special occasion events.
Current owners Sara Nadeau, Al Nadeau, Jason Berndtson, William Berndtson and Nancy Berndtson, purchased The Hall at Great Falls in 2016 with the specific intention to preserve the historical nature of the building while utilizing the space.
For more information about The Hall at Great Falls, visit their website at hallatgreatfalls.com or call them at (603) 841-5983.