Seasonal Delivery Driver - CDL Class B
We are looking for a full-time seasonal Delivery Driver to help during our busiest season approximately November 1st through December 31st. This job will be 40+ hours per week during that time. Delivery routes cover our company stores throughout New England, including CT, MA, NH, and ME.
The Delivery Driver is responsible for making timely pickups and deliveries to Stonewall Kitchen company stores and vendors. Position performs other shipping and operational duties as needed when delivery schedule permits.
1. Load and unload truck or van using pallet jack and other appropriate equipment
2. Make regular deliveries to company stores on schedule as determined by management.
3. Assist store personnel with unloading of deliveries as directed.
4. Perform other pickups and/or deliveries to or from vendors, and other locations as directed.
5. Perform general maintenance for company vehicles (e.g., check oil, fill gas tank, fill window washer fluid etc)
6. Maintain cleanliness of work area and vehicles throughout shift and at the end of the shift
7. Complete and maintain daily DOT trucking logs including safety inspection and daily driving log.
8. Report any conditions that need attention to appropriate department
1. High school education or equivalent
2. A valid CDL Class A or B driver’s license with clean driving record and no restrictions
3. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs on a regular basis, twist, bend, and reach, squat and climb stairs
4. Experience with electrical and manual pallet jacks and fork lifts a plus