SERVPRO of The Seacoast? offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Superior benefits
- Career progression
- Professional development
And more! In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We are committed to making every type of property damage “Like it never even happened®!”
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Communicate with management and other technicians to maintain efficient production processes.
- Perform production processes as directed.
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning agents
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated.
For any questions, please call 603-743-4301