Counter Sales Person
White Birch Armory is rapidly growing and is looking for additional part-time and full-time employees! We will be opening a new facility with an expanded retail showroom as well as an indoor range and are in need of additional sales associates.
General Description of Position:
The retail sales associate is responsible for greeting customers, processing sales at the POS (point-of-sale counter) and assisting customers with making their selections. Part-time and Full-time positions are available. Days and hours of work vary by schedule. Evening and weekend work may be required as schedule demands.
• Greeting customers
• Assisting customers with selection of merchandise
• Processing sales at the POS
• Facilitating firearm transfers
• Stocking shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise
• Setting up advertising displays or arranging merchandise to promote sales
• Marking merchandise with price tags
• Answering customer questions
• Keep the showroom clean and orderly
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 50 pounds.
• High school diploma or GED, college degree preferred
• Must be knowledgeable and passionate about firearms and related products
• Must pass a criminal background check without any felony convictions or misdemeanor crimes of domestic violence
• Must be legally allowed to possess firearms
• At least 21 years of age
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Basic computer skills which include working with Microsoft office and Microsoft Windows operating system
• Experience in retail sales (preferred)
• Superior customer service skills (preferred)
• Knowledge and experience with modern firearms industry products (preferred)