Production Operators & Assemblers
Vishay manufactures one of the world's largest portfolios of discrete semiconductors and passive electronic components that are essential to innovative designs in the automotive, industrial, computing, consumer, telecommunications, military, aerospace, and medical markets. We help the world's most in-demand technologies come to life. Every day our products touch your life and the lives of people across the world, though you likely do not know it. Come join us and help us build The DNA of tech.™
Do you want to be a part of the critical infrastructure in today's growing technology? Vishay HiRel in Dover, NH is currently seeking full-time Production Operators and Assemblers responsible for building/manufacturing components for medical, aerospace and military applications in a clean, climate-controlled environment.
- These positions require the ability to read and interpret detailed work instructions to build, inspect and test electronic components.
- The work may include assembly of intricate parts under a microscope where good manual dexterity is required
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a continuous work history
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to produce high-quality parts
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet Vishay’s attendance policy
- Working Hours: Full-Time Days
- Overtime may be required
Starting wage of $12.50 - $15 per hour depending on experience and immediate incentive pay available. Vishay offers scheduling flexibility, consistent hours, and opportunities for overtime. Promotional opportunities are available within the first year of employment.
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Personal Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Computer kiosk is available to submit applications onsite.
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you'll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.
Vishay is an AAP and Equal Opportunity Employer