Chocolatier / Chocolate Production Assistant
Lickee's & Chewy's Candies & Creamery is an award winning, one of a kind candy store, chocolate factory & ice cream restaurant with nearly 4500 square feet of gourmet chocolates, caramels, gummies and unique candies from all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced chocolatier/confectioner to assist in production of a wide range of chocolates, truffles, caramels, fudge and more.
Details: The ideal candidate will be familiar with some aspects of chocolate work/production and will be able to properly prepare recipes to consistently create high quality chocolates as well as assist with production of a large variety of confectionery items.
Requirements: This position requires a minimum of one-year experience, a team player with attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly, a professional appearance and the willingness to learn and take direction.
Other responsibilities: Keep chocolates and chocolate case stocked, keep production area clean and orderly, wash production dishes at end of each day, adhere to all generally accepted health and safety standard.
We are looking for people who:
- are hardworking, like to interact with other people
- Are polite, cheerful and eager to learn
- Pay close attention to detail and instructions
- Have the ability to prioritize tasks
- Have the ability to work well with others
- Can read and speak English and have good communication skills
- Are able to stand for long periods of time
- Have reliable transportation
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Baking or Chocolate: 1 year (Required)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place