Full time: 32 hours per week. Monday to Friday ending shift 8:00 p.m.*
Full benefits package including paid time off, insurance, and 401k program.
The custodian is responsible for cleaning the credit union facilities to ensure a professional appearance in good working order. Position will be primarily cleaning the main office and attached branch. The team is responsible for the upkeep, maintenance, and updates to our facilities.
- Valid driver’s license to be maintained at all times. No lapse in the ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to be bonded with an extensive background check.
- Technology skills required: Experience using and communicating electronically via email, instant messenger, and text message.
- Education: high school education or GED.
- Experience: Prior commercial cleaning a must. Basic maintenance skills helpful.
- Physical requirements: Bending at the waist, sitting, kneeling, laying horizontally, climbing, walking, etc., as job may require. Lift up to 100 lbs. Must be able to climb a ladder.
- Skills: Ability to work under minimal supervision. Ability to use common tools, cleaning equipment, and products. Normal courtesy in dealing with others is required.