Front Desk Reception
To Our Future Employee:
When you join our practice, you become part of our family. We provide an atmosphere of encouragement and a culture of respect and positivity. Our employees are empowered to make decisions that are in the patient's best interest. We believe in working hard and playing hard and do our best to promote a fun and positive workplace. Being selected as a Lens Doctors employee means we believe you to be the best of the best!
Full Job Description
At Lens Doctors, we take pride in delivering excellence to our patients at every level. Our philosophy is simple, "Do what is best for our patients." As a front desk receptionist, you are the face of our practice and the patient's guide through their journey to better vision and wellness. Our front desk receptionists are responsible for coordinating all aspects of patient care. This includes providing a professional and inviting front office experience, managing the clinic schedule, maintaining patient records, leading retention efforts, and more. Our front desk receptionists are an essential component of the Clinic Team and a steward of its resources.
- An experienced team built around a culture of professional growth and knowledge-sharing.
- We celebrate innovation-providing our patients with the most innovative technology in eye care.
- We serve with passion, purpose, and excellence.
- Total Team Approach-Our staff functions together as a cohesive group of eye care professionals.
You Will Ensure a Positive Patient Experience
- Strategically manage patient schedule on behalf of Clinic Team.
- Understand, support, and track current marketing initiatives for the clinic.
- Ensure accurate patient files.
- Protect Patients Privacy, collect insurance information, and complete insurance Authorization.
- Maintain day-to-day operational procedures.
Lens Doctors provides the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.