The ideal candidate will be responsible for federal and state tax return preparation (corporate, individual, partnerships and trusts), and perform audit, review and compilation engagements. As a team member, you will become active in client engagement and development. As a member of our professional staff, you will be required to read and be familiar with pronouncements from the AICPA and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). If you are seeking work in a professional atmosphere with growth potential, Leone, McDonnell & Roberts is the place for you!
- Four-year accounting degree required
- CPA or CPA candidate
- 2-4+ years of related experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or in team setting on complex assignments and projects
- Knowledge, proficiency and aptitude for applicable software and firm technology (ProSystem FX or other tax software), including QuickBooks, Microsoft Office applications.
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits. Competitive compensation and benefits will vary depending on candidate.
- North Conway
With work from home possibilities.
Please forward resume and cover letter. Please indicate which office you are applying to in your cover letter.
Online: Apply Online