AUDIT STAFF ACCOUNTANT
An Audit Staff Accountant will assist in all phases of audit, review and compilation engagements in adherence with professional and firm standards, including the preparation of audited, reviewed or compiled financial statements. Ideal candidate will also prepare working papers. Our Firm requires that all our staff stay up-to-date on Firm policies, procedures, and the AICPA and state CPA society’s rules, regulations and Code of Conduct. Staff is to regularly read and be familiar with pronouncements from the AICPA and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). Staff is encouraged to sit for and pass the CPA examination, if eligible.
- Four-year accounting degree required
- 2-5 years of public accounting experience ideal
- CPA license preferred, but not required
- Audit experience with nonprofits affordable housing/HUD projects, federal low-income housing tax credit programs, a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or in team setting on complex assignments and projects
- Knowledge, proficiency and aptitude for applicable software and firm technology, including Microsoft Office applications
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits. Competitive compensation and benefits will vary depending on candidate.
- Dover preferred, but willing to discuss other office locations. Work from home possibilities.
Application Deadline & Instructions:
Please forward resume and cover letter. Please indicate which office you are applying to in your cover letter.
Online: Apply Online