Making a plan to start your own business?
Looking to get back to basics in order to grow?
If you answered "yes", then the Entrepreneur Academy is for you!
The Entrepreneur Academy consists of three, two-hour strategy sessions presented by expert panelists and experienced leaders dedicated to helping you start and grow your business.
The TD Bank Entrepreneur Academy 2018 will be held on April 10, April 24, and May 10 at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital Conference Center.
"Grow Your Idea"
"Select The Right Advisors"
- Build camaraderie with fellow classmates through a fun icebreaker activity
- Review information, advice and strategies on starting a new venture
- Receive resources and support to develop goals for growing your business
"Be A Successful Entrepreneur Today"
- Learn what questions to ask and what to look for in trusted advisors
- Discuss how to organize your advisory team to work best for you
- Gain insight directly from a local CPA, banker, lawyer and marketer
Confirmed series panelists include:
- Participate in speed networking to connect with local leaders in the business community
- Be inspired through stories shared by experienced entrepreneurs
- Embark on the next chapter of your business with the resources and connections made in the Academy
Confirmed series mentors include:
- Jeff Seligman, Business Advisor, NH Small Business Development Center
- Chris Duffy, Business Advisor, Regional Economic Development Center
- Jim Horne, President, Beacon Business Advantage Inc.
- Diane Lewis, VP & Small Business RM, TD Bank
- John Goodlander, Attorney, Shaheen & Gordon, P.A.
- Beverly Hodsdon, President & Founder, Joyce Design Solutions LLC
- Jason Beiswenger, CPA, Howe, Riley & Howe PLLC
- Greta Johansson, NH District Director, US Small Business Administration
- Tom Levasseur, Principal Owner, The Beacon Retirement Group
- Emmett Soldati, Owner & Founder, Teatotaller
- Rebecca Johnson, Owner, The Flower Room
- Delise West, Owner, Human Resource Partners
- Mike Carlton, Owner, Calling All Cargo Moving & Storage