Dover Summer Farmers' Market
Held at the Dover Chamber of Commerce (550 Central Ave, across from Dover Natural Foods), this market boasts a wonderful selection of products including:
- Seasonal fruits, veggies, and seedlings from Hobb Farm at Throwback Brewery and The Hollister Family Farm
- Fresh and frozen pasta, ravioli, and lasagna (including gluten-free options!) alongside a variety of homemade sauces and pesto (available every other week) from Valicenti Pasta Farm
- Fresh, preservative-free, artisan breads including sourdough, multigrain, cinnamon, and authentic French baguettes from The Olde Craft Bakery
- Assorted mushrooms, including stunning pink oysters from Picaro Farm
- Body care products to get you ready for a summer outdoors including sunscreen, lotion, lip balm, sea spray, face oil, and more from LMB Outdoors
- Local eggs and meat including chicken, turkey, and rabbit from Trippy Acres Farm (beginning in July)
- This one of our dog-friendly markets (Durham also welcomes your pet-friends)
- Market shoppers can park on any street surrounding the parking lot and chamber building. It is a nice walk from downtown or the surrounding neighborhoods.
- SNAP/EBT benefits are accepted (and doubled!)
- Visit the market info tent if you have any questions and to pick up a copy of the 2022 Seacoast Harvest!